El Tallo Pentagonal de 1007.491.081 Suspiros



Imagina. Vuela. Fulmina

Destruye el universo con mi artillería

Despliega tus alas. Aquí y ahora. Culmina…

…El endiablado sueño de nuestra legendaria osadía.


Tolerancia cero.

Hoy seré sincero.

Siente mi acero…

… Hundirse en tu resonante melancolía….


Imagine. The cure for your melancholy lies deep within my broken heart…

Imagine. The relief for your ailment radiates from my sympathetic self-solitude…

Imagine. The revival of your dead idealism relies on the inspired CRY of a SOLID ANgel…


Sintonía elíptica de errática circunferencia.

La diferencia de ser unívocamente irrealista.

¡Mat€rialista!, €l mundo, €n cri$i$ implora…


Your endless doubt stream must be put to an end.

It is time to claim my victory

It is time to die for my goals

The endless light corridor must succumb to darkness.


…¡Explora!. Mi cielo desde tu tierra.

¡Destierra! La mano oscura de tu agonía….


Love, my purity, my integrity my corrosive curiosity

Love, my sublimation, my inspiration, my toxic determination

Love, my pain, my gain… you gain!, again: enjoy my lethal acid rain


¡No más teoría!

Invoca.

Disloca.

Imagina.

Fulmina.

¡Mi arpegio de idealidad es tu distópica ambrosía!.



No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails